CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert" wrote in message

What I want to do is build a walkway that goes through the treed area,
over the marshland. I want it to go from the side of my house all the way
to the end of my property where I will put a screened in gazebo. This is
probably a 75 foot walk.

What type of company would build something like this? Can I call a deck
building company?

I'd try a deck builder. You may want to check if there are any regulations
abut building around the marsh if it is deemed to be "wetlands". Even though
it is your property there may be some limits to what you can do.

I already know cutting trees down is off limits. Unless they have the
ash borer. So could be some regulations. I don't intend to disturb the
flow though. Ill check with the City.

--
Respectfully,

CL Gilbert

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door() into
the sheepfold{}, but climbeth up some other *way, the same is a thief
and a robber."

GnuPG Key Fingerprint:
82A6 8893 C2A1 F64E A9AD 19AE 55B2 4CD7 80D2 0A2D