CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert

Is this a classified wetlands? If so, you may have a problem doing
anything. If not, a cheaper alternative might be to bring in some fill
and simply raise a pathway through...depends on how deep and mucky it
actually is, but could be significantly cheaper than builing a fully
supported walkway.

I wanted the walkway for the looks of it. Also want to be sure the
water flow is not impeedes as I ot enough water pumping out of my
basement as it is :P

Im not sure if its classified as wetlands. Its really not that big so I
doubt it. its just a small path that the water takes mainly after
rains, but also continuously. If it is wetlands and they try to
restrict what I can do, thats cool to so long as they want to give me a
property tax break!

--
Respectfully,

CL Gilbert

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door() into
the sheepfold{}, but climbeth up some other *way, the same is a thief
and a robber."

GnuPG Key Fingerprint:
82A6 8893 C2A1 F64E A9AD 19AE 55B2 4CD7 80D2 0A2D