Duane Bozarth

"CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert" wrote:

I have a home on 3/4 acre. The house is at north end of the property.
The rest is mostly grass. Except I have a small stream running
north to south just west of my house on my property. This is full of
trees/shrubs/etc. since the didnt cut that down to build my house/lawn.

This stream is basically like a marsh in that you dont see much running
water, just wetness. I like the trees and the water.

What I want to do is build a walkway that goes through the treed area,
over the marshland. I want it to go from the side of my house all the
way to the end of my property where I will put a screened in gazebo.
This is probably a 75 foot walk.

What type of company would build something like this? Can I call a deck
building company?

Thanks,

CL Gilbert

Is this a classified wetlands? If so, you may have a problem doing
anything. If not, a cheaper alternative might be to bring in some fill
and simply raise a pathway through...depends on how deep and mucky it
actually is, but could be significantly cheaper than builing a fully
supported walkway.