Harry Bloomfield

mrcheerful
. has brought this to us :
A long while ago I bought one of the Master brand boxes to store a key in
outside, the type with a little lid and a 4 digit combination lock, I forgot
about it till recently, unfortunately I have forgotten the original default
unlock number. I have tried the obvious ones (0000, 1111 0123, 1234 etc.),
but the question is has anyone got the packaging or remember the default
number for the lock. B and Q sell them, as do screwfix, toolstation etc.

mrcheerful

You can easily feel the wheels drop into the correct places, if you put
light pressure on the lock whilst turning the dials. Start with the
wheel which has most resistance upon it, whilst pressing the lock
apart.

--

Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)