in2minds

I have a largish (1m x 1m) Velux window which has misted between the
panes.
Velux have quoted about £250 to replace the sealed unit. Is it
possible to
DIY? Does anybody know the best place to get the sealed unit from?
Access
from the inside is not completely straightforward, but too bad - the
window
is about 2.5m above a half landing. No access from outside.

there's a company near me that makes DG units, they'll knock up a DG
pane, any size, same day if you give them enough warning and rough
dimensions.
I took the original glass to the factory and they did one for me while I
waited, took them 30 minutes