TBB

Default Boiler - lock out warning light

Hi to forum
had a Biasi Combi Boiler fitted in October last year and so far we are
well pleased with it. This morning however turned tap on and it didn't
get hot!. Went to boiler and found that it was starting, ie pump
turning and display working but the boiler is not lighting up. The
green operation lamp is flashing correctly on off every second but the
red lock out lamp is permanently on. I pressed the lock out reset
button and still the boiler failed to fire. I have read the service
manual and examined the warning light/defect chart but can not find an
entry in the chart to macth my light/warning which consists of three
leds. The left led is the gree operation light - the middle warning
light is also the reset button and is not illuminated - the right hand
led is permanently on. Can anyone offer advice before I get in the
professionals?
Thanks in advance.