CAMCOMPCO

Default lOGAN CHANGE GEAR QUESTION

Hi Gang, new to group (first posting);

I have a question, I just tried changing the gears on my Logan 200 (no
QC), got sidetracked, came back to it 2 days later and can't figure out
the right way to put it all back together. I have the manual, not very
helpful in this area....

The is a Bolt (with a thick end, kind of like a t-nut on my mill),steel
sleeve with a flat wide bottom (hollow all of the way through), a brass
bushing, a washer, 2 gears and a nut. When I get it all back together,
the gear seems to loose.

The part numbers are La 232,249,312,313,314,325,026,0539.

Can someone talk me through this re-assembly process...I feel like a
dope, but no mater the order I try, the gears feel to wobbley (sp).

Thanks all

John
Chicago subburbs (far west)