Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk

Sparks wrote:

using soft, filtered, or filtered soft water would be impractical, as it
would mean I would have to re-plumb things! (Although, if soft, then
filtered is the way to go, I could get another filter for the ice machine I
suppose.)

Surely you don't drink _that_ much ice/water do you?
I would connect it to the soft water myself and carry on drinking the
hard/filtered water if particularly concerned.

If you check on tinternet WRT salt consumption and softened water etc
general belif seems to be there is much more salt in milk than in
softened water anyway, so health concern shouldn't be an issue particularly.

(however for compliance I will be having a filtered hard water supply on
a 3 way kitchen tap, but wouldn't be worried about supping the soft
stuff apart from possible tase changes etc.)
http://gymratz.co.uk/hot-seat.htm - Live web-cam! (sometimes)