Colbyt

wrote in message
ups.com...
In front of my garage there are a wall on each side. The left side is
stable because it is more than just a wall, it is a planter box 7'h
x6'w (constructed of house brick and morter). The right wall is
leaning inward about 10 degrees or more (7'h x6'w). The leaning wall
appears to be appears stable. There is soil behind the leaning wall
aproximently 4' up.

Who do I need to contact to work on this?
What kind of work should I expect them to do to upright this wall?

C_kubie

Most likely can't be repaired. Replacement is the most likely course.

The good news is it may be a LONG time before it becomes a problem. In my
case it took 18 years for a wall that was 10 degrees out of plumb to get to
the point where it fell. It really did not look all that bad for 15 of those
years. And this was in a sitaution with very active hydrostatic pressure.
Mine wasn't 7' tall so YMMV.

Keep a close watch on it.

Colbyt