Ed Sirett

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 18:55:57 +0000, sandra.finch wrote:

Hi,

I've been looking everywhere for an answer to a problem which has recently
befallen me. I suddenly can't get any hot water in my taps unless the
heating has been on. Is it connected to the fact that I had a very noisy
actuator motor for a couple of months and now I don't hear it at all?

If any one can offer an explanation and, even better, a solution I would be
very grateful.

Make and model and brief description of the system. Use the Main FAQ to
identify what you have.

The first question is:
Combi boiler or HW cylinder.