Doctor Evil

"jon" wrote in message

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

"jon" wrote in message

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

"jon" wrote in message

What thingy do I need, as Ideal don't make or recommend what to use.

basically need something that will let me program the heating and
water
seperately over a 7 day period, the usual stuff like heating on at

7am
off
at 9am, on at 4pm of at 6pm. Also do I need some of room thermostat,
if
so
are there all in one jobbies, programmer, timer, thermo, etc, and
where
should it/they be sited.

The hot water is on-demand so no propgramming required. Buy a
Honeywell
CM67 with the optimisation function - a stat/programmer.
http://tinyurl.com/aw6um

Link didn't work. Is it this one ref: 310463

Yep.

Honeywell T6667B1085 CM67 Prog Room Stat With Optimum Start (Reference
#310463)

Price ex VAT: £46.00 £54.05 Including VAT at 17.5%

Cheers,

Are you the real Dr Evil?

If so, it's a bit of come-down, from attempted world domination, to

helping
have-a-go diy-ers.

I dominate the world of DIY, and especially heating, water heating and
things heating and much of the universe too.