Doctor Evil

"jon" wrote in message

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

"jon" wrote in message

What thingy do I need, as Ideal don't make or recommend what to use. I
basically need something that will let me program the heating and water
seperately over a 7 day period, the usual stuff like heating on at 7am
off
at 9am, on at 4pm of at 6pm. Also do I need some of room thermostat, if
so
are there all in one jobbies, programmer, timer, thermo, etc, and where
should it/they be sited.

The hot water is on-demand so no propgramming required. Buy a Honeywell
CM67 with the optimisation function - a stat/programmer.
http://tinyurl.com/aw6um

Link didn't work. Is it this one ref: 310463

Yep.

Honeywell T6667B1085 CM67 Prog Room Stat With Optimum Start (Reference
#310463)

Price ex VAT: £46.00 £54.05 Including VAT at 17.5%