Vince

Default Cost Estimating- Replacement of Baseboard Hydronic Heater

Hello Group:

I would like to hear about cost estimate to replace a 4 foot long
baseboard heater radiator.

Other than the material cost for the baseboard housing and heater
element, what should I expect to be charged for the labor to "drop the
boiler"? I am considering a SlantFin

This is, a new term for me that apparently means draining the boiler's
heated water loop, then installing the baseboard heater itself,
followed by labor to refill and bleed the baseboard heater water line.

Does this task involve a plumming permit? I live in Babylon on Long
Island.

Regards,
~ Vince ~