RoyJ

Any reasonable steel supply place should have 1/8"x3" bar stock in 10'
lengths. But if one is too short, how about using 2, one above the
other. Or cut them in half the long way. still beats cutting, bending,
and welding bar stock

Michael Shaffer wrote:

RoyJ wrote:

For one trailer, just buy the the darn things ready made:
www.noertherntool.com Item# 125504

Michael Shaffer wrote:

I'm trying to add sides to my trailer but it doesn't have the metal
brackets to put the 2x4's in. I want to make some and weld them on
but I don't know where to get the metal. I don't want to have to buy
a whole sheet, I just need a 3" wide strip I can cut, bend and weld.
Any ideas?

Thanks

I can't do that because the Home Depot ones are too short. I'm using it
to haul bamboo which is like 20' long..