Edwin Pawlowski

"EvoDawg" wrote in message

Well I sure would not want to stand over a birdbath and drill a 7" long
hole
with a regular drill and masonry bit. Youre talking about drilling a 1"
maybe a 2" at most with "regular drill and masonry bit. Wonder how long
that bit would last going thru 7 inches of cement?

The good part is, you don't have to. That is the job of the OP. May take
some time, but it is possible. I'm not so sure the OP has to either. Not
all planters have drain holes. You put a couple of inches of stone in the
bottom though. Best to consult with someone that knows hot to plant in one
though.