Duncan Wood

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 22:35:56 +0100, BigWallop
wrote:

"Tim Steele" wrote in message
The capacitor on the side of our Electrolux vacuum cleaner motor has
burnt
out.

Can I get a replacement or do I have to buy a whole motor assembly?

The numbers on the motor read Electrolux 15075-5.2 34-90 and the
capacitor
is marked PXB4002/23E 40/100/56
The cleaner itself is an Electrolux Deluxe 1000 Z1810 9002102

I seem to remember there was a shop selling vacuum spares on Burleigh St
Cambridge but I can't find them on the web.

Thanks for any assistance

Tim

Do you have a local TV repair shop near you? They might be able to get
you
a mains filter CAP of the right rating as well.

The Vacuum Cleaner Centre 51 Burleigh St, Cambridge, CB1 1DJ - 01223 364499
or
G.A.N Electrical 13-14, The Broadway, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire CB1 3AH
Tel: 01223 248667
should be able to help.