CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert

Travis Jordan wrote:
Ted B. wrote:

The only solution is to make HOAs illegal, period.

Not going to happen, Ted - Dave. The vast majority of residents who
live in HOA's wouldn't be without them. That is why they exist.

I know I wouldnt mind having one. It helps when companies buy property
in your neighborhood of $300K homes and try to plop down a $100k home,
or vice versa. Or try to put condos in non-condo neighborhood. or and
apartment complex. or any other number of inconsiderate things.

perhaps they can go do far. Especially when populated with folks that
begin to make it their 'thing.' But its not all bad I don't think.

--
Respectfully,

CL Gilbert