Christian McArdle

After speaking to him and asking him to re-site his extractor flue who
do i need to speak to when he does not move it.

Firstly, I am not a lawyer and my advice is worth what you paid for it.
Secondly, disputes with neighbours can affect property resale value. If you
are thinking of moving in the next few years or decades, think very strongly
before proceeding.

Personally, I would:

1. Ask politely and give them time to make the arrangements (you've already
done this bit).
2. Write a letter (keeping a copy) giving them 2 months to remove the flue
from your property. It is important that if it goes to court that you prove
that you attempted the resolve the situation reasonably and have attempted
to mitigate costs. The letter is an essential part of this. DO NOT make any
threats in the letter, even of legal action.
3. If this fails, begin proceedings in the county court, remembering to
include the cost of court fees in the application, as it can be
difficult/impossible to add them later.

Christian.