Roger Taylor

We recently received an ad stating that "we cover ugly concrete with
stone & epoxy overlay". Is this a reasonable solution to cracks in the
driveway and patio? Thanks for any advice/suggestions.

So it seems that no one recommends this repair method. How then do I make
the repairs short of taking out all the concrete and laying new concrete?
Thanks again.

Epoxy coatings are not a repair at all. It is simply an alternate texture to
concrete, so it is cosmetic only. Short of using concrete crack filler that
comes in a caulking tube, there is nothing you can do short of replacing the
concrete, as you have frost heave, expansive soils, or improper underlay
aggregate/gravel.. BTW crack fillers tend not to match after awhile, and
look even worse than the original cracks they were intended to hide.