Goedjn

tenplay wrote:
We recently received an ad stating that "we cover ugly concrete with
stone & epoxy overlay". Is this a reasonable solution to cracks in the
driveway and patio? Thanks for any advice/suggestions.

So it seems that no one recommends this repair method. How then do I
make the repairs short of taking out all the concrete and laying new
concrete? Thanks again.

You probably can't. You could TRY just cutting out the section
that's cracked, and pouring a new segment in with expansion
joints at each side. You'll still have "cracks", but it will
look like you did it on purpose, and if the subsurface prep
isn't right, which is usually what causes these problems in
the first place, then your three slabs will eventually heave
out of alignment and you'll have bumps.