Charles Spitzer

"SteveB" wrote in message
news:GL0je.2809$jp.2490@fed1read05...

"Wes Schott" wrote in message
news:iIVie.74$Lp.41@fed1read04...
I have a Sunbeam outdoor propane grill that I need to replace the hose on,
because it got cut and leaks.

The problem is that the valves and regulator both have the hose clamped
onto them with a brass clamp, not a screw on connection that is widely
available.

I am having a very hard time finding someone who even carries LPG hose by
the foot let alone the capability to clamp it onto the valves and
regulator.

Any ideas on where I could go to have a new hose put on? I live in San
Marcos, CA near San Diego. I've been to Barbeques Galore, a hydraulics
shop, a propane company, all with no luck.

Or ideas on where I can buy a crimper, clamps, fittings and hose to do it
my self?

Thanks,

Wes

Propane suppliers SOMETIMES do hoses.

Steve

they don't like to because then they absorb the liability.