miamicuse

Default How long should I wait for tiles to cure?

I would like to tile my utility room where I keep a lot of junk, storage and
heavy racks. I will need to move all my stuff to one side of the room, tile
the other side, grout it, wait for it to cure, then move everything (racks,
boxes and other things) to that side, then tile the other side.

How long do I need to wait after I tiled one side before I can move heavy
things on top of the new tiles so I can do the other side?

A week? 10 days? A month or even longer?

MC