Tekkie®

p-nut posted for all of us...

I want to move my AC to the side of the house and remove the pad for
additional room/less noise for the new deck I will be building in the next
month or so. Mounting it sounds like it's a bad idea hearing from everyone
so far so I might just pour a new slab on the side of the house.

Ok, that makes sense. Don't want to build a deck around the condensor (as shown on some
HVAC sites as what NOT to do). The HVAC guys can confirm this but I don't see you
needing a poured pad. Heck some places use plastic types. Check with your AHJ for local
regs of course.
--

Tekkie