geoff

Default Baxi Solo 3 PF

In message , Darren Griffin -
PocketGPSWorld writes
geoff wrote:
Do you have a wire trapped somewhere?

Is there water damage on the board?

What happens if you disconnect the pump?

No obvious signs of damage on the PCB, no arcing, burns or any water damage
ceratinly. If I disconnect the Pump supply from the PCB (fan is now
reconnected) I no longer get any blown fuses, Boiler ON light illuminates
but I have left the thermostat OFF.

Appreciate your help here, I assume this means the fault points towards the
pump and I should be looking in the airing cupboard now?

If that's where it is, yes.

It certainly seems to be the first thing to look at

If you are confident enough with electricity, you could try connecting
it up to the mains (via a plug with a 5A fuse in (unless you like big
bangs))

If it blows the fuse, you've found your problem

--
geoff