Joseph Meehan

p-nut wrote:
I'm wanting to move my Lennox AC unit from the concrete pad it's on
to the side of my house.
My cousin is a heating/cooling guy and said that a lot of people are
mounting a metal frame to the concrete/brick now and sitting the unit
on it. I've tried tons of google searches and have come up with
nothing as far as pictures go how-to's.
If I had some pictures to go by I could design the frame and weld it
up pretty quick but haven't had much luck.

Thanks to anyone that can point me in the right direction.

That's they way it was set up on my new home (ten years ago). I had to
do some adjusting to eliminate the vibration issue. I still get a small
amount of vibration, but not much now.

I suspect they did it because it was cheaper than building a proper pad.
If I had it to do over, I would put it on a good pad.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit