Gunner

On Sat, 21 May 2005 04:29:04 GMT, "Leo Lichtman"
wrote:

"Ignoramus32374" wrote: (clip) I will use a used tire as the rotating
vessel. (clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Would you be interested in a simpler, totally different way to use a tire?
Mount a V-belt pulley your gearmotor shaft, and just hang the tire on the
pulley by one of the beads. By sizing the pulley properly, you can get RPM
in a suitable range. If the tire hangs too "slanty" by a single bead, you
can always use two pulleys.

Damn Leo..thats exactly what I was thinking. Great minds DO think
alike. G

I would suggest a pvc plug and close nipple and pipe cap in the
sidewall for fluid drainage though.

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown