Lobby Dosser

"CW" wrote:

I have not used Designcad but have looked at it. I have been using
Turbocad Pro since version 6 (now on 11). There is no comparison as I
see it. Turbocad is the clear winner in features and capability (as it
should be considering the $800.00 price difference).

Associative dimensioning is in the 'Deluxe' version 11 for $130.00. The
$800 version is the 'Professional'.

"BillyBob" wrote in message
k.net...
Has anyone used both programs enough to give any opinions. I own
Designcad and I'm pretty happy with it, but I would like to have
Associative dimensioning - the capability that dimensions
automatically re-adjust when you resize an object. Turbocad has this
capability but its a bit overwhelming to learn. The sales people say
its more of a professional grade program and I will have a much
steeper learning curve. I'm willing

go through that if it will result in the same capabilities of
DesignCad

with
associative dimensioning. I really, really like the 3D modeling
capability in Designcad and assume that Turbocad can so just as well.

Bob