Lobby Dosser

"BillyBob" wrote:

Has anyone used both programs enough to give any opinions. I own
Designcad and I'm pretty happy with it, but I would like to have
Associative dimensioning - the capability that dimensions
automatically re-adjust when you resize an object. Turbocad has this
capability but its a bit overwhelming to learn. The sales people say
its more of a professional grade program and I will have a much
steeper learning curve. I'm willing to go through that if it will
result in the same capabilities of DesignCad with associative
dimensioning. I really, really like the 3D modeling capability in
Designcad and assume that Turbocad can so just as well.

Bob

They offer a Free Trial Download.