Gordon W

John B wrote in message
I have searched in vain for an attractive and functional guitar stand
design. Seems the best functional design is the metal stand I already

have.
More attractive wooden stands all seem defective functionally in one way

or
another, either from the standpoint of stability or the way it cradles the
instrument. Anyone here have a recommendation?

I made one for my son some years ago from plans by James Reyne the former
lead singer of Australian Crawl.
I'll post a pic to a.b.p.w and if you like it I can post the 'how to' from
Better Homes and Gardens May 1999 if you can't find a copy.

Gordon