J Kelly

On Tue, 3 May 2005 15:50:46 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

Do it once. Do it right.

Thanks for the advice, doing it once, and right, is my goal! The
metal seems to be in very good condition, other than some surface rust
in a few places. I honestly wouldn't bother with it if it weren't for
the fact that the thing is sitting in my front yard unattached from
the concrete. I figure now is the time to do it, the contractor that
did the concrete said to take whatever time I need to do it right, and
he'll come back and bolt it down to the new concrete whenever I'm
ready.