Bruce Barnett

"George" george@least writes:

And the Horizontal WetStone grinder is also on sale for $76.49
http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid=4866

Last time the comparative merits were discussed, I mentioned the vast
difference in shipping weights. I seriously doubt this machine is capable
of consistent adjustment based on its lightweight construction.

I just bought one of those woodcraft wetstone sharpeners and used it
for the first time today.

I am having a hard time getting the water to come out at a steady
rate. Also - the lower tank does not fit well. I had to put tape on
it to guide the dripping water into the tank.

It looks like a tube should be used to make sure water falls into the
tank. Yet no tube was found in the package.