Dennis Thompson

I was looking at Homedepot for Atttic ladders. The Aluminum ones are
just $10-$20 more than the Wood ones. I figure that the Aluminum ones
are better. I read the installation instructions and it says you have
to adjust the length by cutting the ends off. Has anyone installed a
Aluminum one. Is it hard to cut and adjust the length? Did you use a
sawzall.

The wooden ones at Home Depot are rated at 250 lbs, while the aluminum
ones are rated at 350 lbs, much sturdier. But you have the prices wrong,
the aluminum versions are twice as much. The wooden ones are $75 for
either 8' or 10' models, while the aluminum versions are $139 for the 8'
and $149 for the 10'.

Dennis