Graeme

Default Are Home Depot & B&Q linked?

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
. net...
If you mean the one at Winnersh, then apart from the prices, I hate
going there because of the surly behaviour of the teenage assistants.

Yes, I sometimes have to go there because I can't brave the B&Q car park

and
only want one item. What a nightmare design, attempting to get all those
cars through that tiny junction and forcing you to go all the way round

the
big roundabout to turn right when leaving. They could solve it all by

having
a second entrance at the Comet end onto the road that leads to Costco.

Now that would be a good idea.
And it's even worse when Reading are playing at the Majeski.

OT: When you get a blister, does the wise man pop it or leave it alone?