JB

Thanks Tom. I found a machinery dealer who carries replacement hardware.
$24.00 plus shipping and that includes the filter.

Thanks again.

Joe..

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
You might try an aftermarket automotive shop for air cleaners.

"JB" wrote in message
Hi Guys,

I got my hands on a 1972 80 gallon 2 stage compressor. The pump is a
Quincy
model 325 13. I understand that this is the compressor on their QR
series
machines. It is in great shape, has a 5 HP Single Phase Motor and a
magnetic starter. All the wiring has been removed.

Here are some questions I hope you can help me with:

What order does the unit get wired in? Is it line voltage to - pressure
switch to magnetic starter to motor?

What kind of oil should I use?

It is missing the air filter assembly, where can I purchase a new one?

Where would I get repacement drive belts?

My sincerest thanks.

Joe...