Bob

I think it was during the 80s that Lincoln made some machines for Sears.
IIRC they were very similar in internal design to the Lincoln AC-225
(Tombstone), and they had the same type of tap switch on them.

Bob

"Art" wrote in message
Hi.
Im still searching for that elusive under $100, 180+ Amp AC 220v stick
welder, and came across an 1980's vintage Craftsman 35-230 A AC
machine for $85. Havent bought it yet. Was wondering if any one can
tell me who manufactured these for Craftsman, or offer an opinion on
the welder itself.

Thanks for any info.
Art

When replying via email, please remove all caps from my return
address.