Jerry Foster

Take the model number off of it and check with your friendly local Sears
repair center. There's a fair chance they still have parts for it. OTOH,
buzz boxes usually work fine until they smoke, then they're beyond hope.
Other parts, cables, ground clamps, stinger, etc. are pretty generic and you
can pick up anything you need at any welding supply. But, as long as they
are kept in a reasonably clean, dry place, they're damned near immortal...

Jerry

"Art" wrote in message
Hi.
Im still searching for that elusive under $100, 180+ Amp AC 220v stick
welder, and came across an 1980's vintage Craftsman 35-230 A AC
machine for $85. Havent bought it yet. Was wondering if any one can
tell me who manufactured these for Craftsman, or offer an opinion on
the welder itself.

Thanks for any info.
Art

When replying via email, please remove all caps from my return
address.