rockdoctor

Lobster wrote in message ...
Bedouin wrote:
What's the best thin insulation available?

I was trying to spec some thin insulation recently and a structural
engineer mentioned something called "Tri-Iso Super 9", about which I
know nothing other than it's pretty expensive, so I didn't go any
further - others here may know something about it?

David

My mate converted his loft, and wanted to preserve the view of the
original beams on the ceiling. To avoid filling the gaps completely he
had to use the Tri-iso Super 9 stuff. Seems to have worked - the loft
is toasty and the beams look good. He said the stuff was pricey but
glad he paid.