john hawkins

Default I Hate Price-Pfister

I bought a price pfister two handle kitchen faucet to please the better
half. I saw that Lowes did not sell parts which gave me concern but
anyway.... I bought it.
Now 9 months later it drips. I bought a new ceramic cartridge (not Lowes)
and installed it. it still drips. Went back to parts supplier. after only
a little cringing and whining, he gave me another one. I checked the seat
area and it appears smooth and flat. Installed the second cartridge. It
STILL drips.

Called a several plumbers, all but one said they don't touch price pfister
"they're junk". Scheduled visit form the one shop who said they'd fix it.
The plumber obviously had never seen a ceramic cartridge. after some playing
around he BROKE the ceramic disk. He left. Fortunately, I still have my
previous replacement. put it in and of course it still drips.

any advice gratefully accepted. I'll look on the group for an answer.