Rob Morley

In article .com,
" says...
On LBC radio I caught the tail end of a discussion about tipping
tradesmen. The presenter, Daisy what ever her name is, actually
advocated tipping a plumber for doing a good job.
Perhaps the idea could be extended to other groups who don't need or
deserve a tip.
Any ideas, I thought perhaps solicitors or estate agents.

I don't see the point in tipping anyone who's self-employed or
working on a commission basis, as they are already being rewarded for
the effort that they put into their work. Regular employees of
larger companies who make an extra effort are good candidates for
tipping.