Sam Nelson

In article .com,
writes:
On LBC radio I caught the tail end of a discussion about tipping
tradesmen. The presenter, Daisy what ever her name is, actually
advocated tipping a plumber for doing a good job.

******** to that idea. I've never met a plumber that good, or one
that didn't give me the distinct impression he'd already added the tip
to the bill.

Perhaps the idea could be extended to other groups who don't need or
deserve a tip. Any ideas, I thought perhaps solicitors or estate agents.

Last time we moved house, the Pickfords crew that turned up did a fantastic
job. I couldn't fault them, and I have plenty of experience of good and
bad removers. They got good tips.
--
SAm.