The Real Tom

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 09:56:16 -0600, manhattan42
wrote:

ADC Wrote:
My wife spilled a bottle of red nail polish on the bathroom floor. There
is
a small section of grout that is blood red now. How can I get the
polish
off without changingthe tile grout color, which is brown? TIA!

Fingernail polish remover or straight acetone (the main ingredient in
polish remover) should work.

I think this would work if the grout was already sealed, if not the
color would just bleed further in.

I guess worse thing is to take a grout saw and cut into the grout till
the nail polish is gone, and regrout ifyou had to go deep.

just a guess,

tom @ www.ChopURL.com