John Harlow

In my experience, avoid GE. They can't seem to get microwaves right.

well i just bougth a GE Spacemaker, and I like it alot. It has gt
sensor cooking, which actuially seems to work well, and it has a
pretty powerful fan (~300 CFM) BUT I only have had it 3 months. Hopefully
it
will last a while.

Good luck. I just threw my 5 yr old over-the-range GE microwave out; it
would sometimes simply decide not to heat, despite going through the
motions. Looking into it I came across sites like this
http://www.consumeraffairs.com/homeo...icrowaves.html

Not long after, the local big box store was having a "scratch and dent"
sidewalk sale; I picked up a Whirlpool for $75 - it's been great so far...