Norminn

Hamilton Audio wrote:
It seems I underestimated the size of cardboard I needed to do a light
painting job. I've now got a nice faint black outline of that piece on the
garage floor.

I know it'll wear away naturally, but is there a faster/better way to do it?
Some chemical and a power spray?

bmoney

We used Formula 409 to remove overspray from neighbor's paint disaster -
parquet floor, formica cabinets and counters, wood banister. (The trash
was full of beer cans when the painter finished ) This was dry but not
fully cured latex paint. If your paint hasn't cured, strong detergent
and very hot water and scrub brush may work. Take it up with wet vac.
Any solvent is likely to sink the paint deeper into porous surface, if
it even touches the enamel. I've used two kinds of paint remover to try
to get old paint off concrete decks; only spots it worked on were drips
that were not wiped down into the concrete but just sitting where they
landed and could be "lifted" off surface of the stripper with a scraper.

If you are good at mixing colors, and the black is irritating enough,
you could mix up some acryllic craft paint to the right color and dab it
over with a very lightly loaded stencil brush to help camouflage it.