Philip Lewis

daveyjones writes:
Now Ive done screened windows before but this plactic is very difficult
to work with,I keep getting wrinkles on the film here and there.

[...]
Is there some trick to getting all this right???

Try working from the center of each side out.
I would do the long side centers first, then short side centers.
Now that you have the "+" pattern, start working on the upper portions
of the long sides. Stay in sync on each side. (don't do all of one
side, then all of the other.)
once you are most of the way to the top, un/redo the short side center
and work your way out to the corners along that end.

Repeat for the bottom.

I did this for the spline based winter window film and had good luck
with it.

Good luck, I hope you have good results!

--
be safe.
flip