Tom

Ryan wrote:Yeah, lots o' trees. Also, you mention sanitizer... what is that? I

haven't used that. I do my best to keep the pH and Chlorine levels
proper. Is there something else that I should look for?

Also, I have been unable for the life of me to find a backwash feature
on my setup. Are they always there?

And yes, I have been tempted to call up the concrete truck once or
twice, that's for sure!

Chlorine is your sanitizer. I'm trying to imagine a DE pool filter without a
backwash valve. Check with the manufacturer, and locate an owners manual. Or
maybe call in a pool service, and look over their shoulder. You'll learn! Maybe
rent it out to skateboarders? After they sign the waiver? Tom
Work at your leisure!