Edwin Pawlowski

"Matt" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yes, it's definitely true. Well, I guess he could have been
bull****ting you, but I think it's true. I'm pretty sure it's true, I
mean. Hmmm come to think of it, that's the same thing the salesdude
told me, and all I needed was a new filter! I don't think it's true. In
fact, I'm sure he was lying.

And your evidence is??????

If the mounting tabs or bracket is an integral part of the motor, you'll
either have to have them welded if metal, or the motor housing (probably not
sold separately) would have to be replaced.

While I can't give a definitive answer without seeing the motor and mounting
system, neither can you from the information given unless you have seen the
motor itself.