Pop wrote:

Drew V wrote:
I'm moving to a new place that has a very large, open space.
I'm
looking for a cheap way to partition off a corner of the room
for an
office area around my desk (so guests don't see all of my
clutter).

Anyone have any recommendations ? It's a loft, so something
unfinished or industrial looking is fine. I was thinking of

Homaste or some similar soft paper panelboard, covered
in cheap fabric, in channel-iron or wooden frames.
That way you can use the panels as bulletin boards, you're
not creating a fire-hazard, you get a LITTLE bit of noise
suppression, The damn things don't tip over in the
slightest breeze, and you're not doing shadow-puppet shows.

I will confess that I used Sunforger canvas and copper pipe
to do my panels, but that's because it's what I had around.

--Goedjn