raden

In message , FormbyMax
writes
Hi,

I have the above timer attached to a Concord combi boiler. at 4.30 pm this
afternoon the timer appears to have stopped working and no longer rotates.
I have checked the fuse on the plug for the timer and indeed changed it, to
no avail. I currently therefore have no heating or hot water as the
programmer / timer cannot switch the heating or water to on, even with the
manual (ON) setting

I presume you can still switch it on and off manually

There are two possibilities -the motor or the gearbox (unless the cam
has split and is jambing it).

If you put your ear to it, you should be able to hear the motor turning

If you can, it's the gearbox, if not it's the motor
--
geoff