Colbyt

"Suzie-Q" wrote in message
In article ,
Drew V wrote:

- I'm moving to a new place that has a very large, open space. I'm
- looking for a cheap way to partition off a corner of the room for an
- office area around my desk (so guests don't see all of my clutter).
-
- Anyone have any recommendations ? It's a loft, so something unfinished
- or industrial looking is fine. I was thinking of building a couple of
- screens with 1/2" steel conduit and some cheap plastic sheets in
- the middle, but I haven't found good plastic to use.
-
- Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

I plan to use mini blinds to separated my office
space from my bedroom. Blinds come in many styles
and colors.

Vertical blinds may work better for this. You can buy the ready made
version at Lowes or HD.

With the proper anchors you can ceiling mount the provided hardware. This
would leave a 1 foot gap at the floor level in your standard 8' ceiling
room.

Colbyt