Suzie-Q

In article ,
Drew V wrote:

- I'm moving to a new place that has a very large, open space. I'm
- looking for a cheap way to partition off a corner of the room for an
- office area around my desk (so guests don't see all of my clutter).
-
- Anyone have any recommendations ? It's a loft, so something unfinished
- or industrial looking is fine. I was thinking of building a couple of
- screens with 1/2" steel conduit and some cheap plastic sheets in
- the middle, but I haven't found good plastic to use.
-
- Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

I plan to use mini blinds to separated my office
space from my bedroom. Blinds come in many styles
and colors.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~